- Unzip the API folder sent from Planifi. If you have not received one please email email@example.com. The files are customer specific so you will need this to begin.
- On the web sever copy the c:\program\files(x86)\planifi\Analyzer api 1.0.3 to c:\program files(x86)\planifi\api\backup (or to what ever you want).
- Delete everything except db.config and the Log Folder in c:\program files(x86)\planifi\Analyzer api 1.0.3
- Copy all files except db.config from the API.ZIP folder (See step 1) and place them in the folder c:\program\files(x86)\planifi\Analyzer api 1.0.3
- (Recommended) Go to IIS on the web server and stop and start the AnalyzerAPI web service (Note: This will only impact Planifi and the AnalyzerAPI)
- You can easily test that the update completed successfully by going to the AnalyzerAPI web page and ensuring that it loads properly without an error.
- Typical web server name is: http://WEBSERVERNAME/analyzerapi/